Scroll down for E-transfer information.
Paying direct from your bank account via Interac® Online
Here is a short video briefly explaining the process. When they refer to “clicking on our logo” they mean the logo of your bank or name of your credit union from the list of available institutions.
CannabisCare has partnered with DebitWay to offer our customers INTERAC® Online Payment services, which allow them to pay for goods and services online, directly from their own bank account in real time, with the utmost security and confidence. No personal financial information (such as bank account numbers, passwords etc) are shared with CannabisCare.
When customers choose INTERAC® Online as a payment option, they are automatically redirected to Interac’s website, where they choose their participating bank or credit union. INTERAC® redirects the customers to the same login page that they use for their regular online banking transactions. Once logged in with their usual user name and password, the customers can choose to complete the payment from any account they have available (eg: chequeing, savings). When the payment is complete they are automatically returned to the CannabisCare website.
Please Note: The above process description has been greatly simplified in the interest of brevity. While the actual process is complex, the time to complete a transaction requires only a few seconds!
It’s simple as 1 – 2 – 3!
The customer chooses the INTERAC® Online payment option at the CannabisCare checkout page
The customer is then re-directed to their online financial institution, logs in, chooses the account they want to pay from, and completes the payment
The customer is then re-directed back to CannabisCare’s website with the payment status
Payment by E-transfer.
An Interac e-transfer is an easy way to securely send money between two parties.
Never sent an Interac e-transfer before? It’s simple, secure, and doesn’t share any of your personal or banking info in any way.
You must have online banking to send an e-transfer. Your bank will have specific instructions on how to send e-transfers using their site but the process is essentially the same for all banks. (scroll down for screenshots)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have purchased from us before please note that we often change our payment email so you may have to change this in your bank “e-transfer recipient list” if you are still using the previous payment email address. Please make sure to always use the CURRENT PAYMENT EMAIL which is highlighted in yellow in the instructions that were emailed to you right after you placed your order.
Complete your order now:
- Login to your online banking, and choose e-transfer payment.
- IMPORTANT: Use YOUR NAME as the “recipient name” when adding us as a payee in the e-transfer section of your bank account. This makes it possible for us to find and process your order quickly and efficiently. Often we can’t process an order at all due to lack of this information. DO NOT put any notes, salutations or comments in the e-transfer payment you are sending. If you have already added us as a payee with a different name, please delete this recipient and re-add us with YOUR NAME. PLEASE NOTE!: For security reasons and to speed up our e-transfer process, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT your e-transfer if it doesn’t comply with these instructions.
- When setting up your e-transfer you will need a Secret Question and an Answer to that question.
The secret question should be “What is my order number?”
Use your 6 digit order number (see your order confirmation email for this number) as the answer to the secret question. Make sure you use your CURRENT order number if you have ordered from us before!
- Send an e-transfer payment for your order total (including shipping, if any) to our current payment email (this email is provided in your order confirmation email).
- After your e-transfer payment has been completed, a tracking code will be emailed to you for your convenience. Please be patient while we process your e-transfer payment and order.
High volumes of e-transfers can take some time to process. If your bank has not yet sent you a message that we have received your e-transfer, then you still have complete control of your money. Until you receive that email you can cancel your e-transfer at any time by logging into your bank account, going to your e-transfer area, looking at the pending transfers and selecting and cancelling the one you sent. The funds, which are held by Interac, will immediately be returned to your account when you cancel. If you don’t wish to cancel, please be patient and rest assured that once you receive notification that your payment has been accepted your shipment is usually processed and mailed the same business day. Alternatively the ‘Direct Debit’ payment solution is much faster and we encourage people to use it when they can.
Sending On Your Mobile App
Sending On Your Desktop