Strain Name: Orange Crush
Nose: AAAA – sweet, fruity, citrus, earthy
Taste: AAAA – sweet, earthy
Burn: AAA – Fairly slow burning with a white ash. Appears well flushed.
Visual: AAA – small to medium large, fairly dense, trimmed buds. Stem snaps, product is dried properly.
Info: Orange Crush is a sativa-dominant hybrid strain that was derived from Californian Orange and Blueberry. It’s 80% sativa and 20% indica and sits around the 15% THC level. This strain can help stimulate the brain and give a burst of energy and euphoria. This hybrid is great for daytime use. The effects of Orange Crush are not too strong, thus making it a great option for someone who likes a mild effect. Orange Crush has great medicinal properties that can help people manage different illnesses which include:
- Chronic Pain – Orange Crush can help manage pain by relaxing muscles in the body.
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression – Orange Crush can help with anxiety and depression because when THC is present in the body, serotonin is released in the brain. Low serotonin levels can be linked to people with depression.
- Appetite – Orange Crush can help stimulate appetite for people who may struggle with eating.
This strain is known for its tangy and citrus aroma and flavor. It has a strong orange flavor with hints of lemon and chocolate. This plant has beautiful and dense flowers that grow small orange pistils on them. This plant can grow both indoors and outdoors. Indoor growth yields results in about 50 to 60 days. For outdoor growth, the best time to harvest the plant is late September or early October. Orange Crush thrives in a sunny and dry outdoor climate. This strain can be found in Colorado as well as the on the west coast. Orange Crush is produced by BC Growers Association.
Lab Data Pending
About This Strain’s Parents
- Blueberry is a true A-lister. Awarded the coveted High Times’ Cannabis Cup in 2000 for best indica, the strain provides a incredibly relaxing euphoria. A tried a true indica!
- Californian Orange, also known as Orange Bud, dates back t0 at least 1980 and has a great deal of mystery surrounding its origin. This old school classic hybrid sits at around 50% sativa and 50% indica. It has a very nice aroma of sweet citrus, reminiscent of orange zest. The high is typically clearheaded and upbeat; although heavier doses can lead to more of an indica-like body high.
Other Cannabis Strains
- Space Queen (Hybrid)
- Sweet Pure CBD (Hybrid)
- Sharksbreath (Hybrid)
- Rene Mist (Hybrid)
- Mango Habanero (Hybrid)